Join the Team
City of Tishomingo Police Department is accepting Applications for the position of a Full-Time Police Officer
- Cleet certification is preferred but not required
- 21 -45 years of age (must be eligible for Oklahoma Police Pension)
- U.S. Citizen
- Valid Oklahoma D.L.
- Clean Driving Record
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good moral character
- No Felony Convictions
- No conviction for crimes of moral turpitude (domestic assault, narcotics, or violent)
- Able to pass MMPI (mental health examination) and POSSE test
- Must pass background check and police pension physical
- Must pass drug screen
- Must be able to work 12 shifts(nights, weekend, and holidays) as needed
- MUST live in Johnston County
- Take home patrol unit
Insurance (health, dental, vision)
Sick & Vacation leave
Oklahoma State Pension Plan
Department issued Uniforms and equipment
Applications are available at Tishomingo Police Department @1130 E. Main St.
Application can be emailed by request at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact the Tishomingo Police Department at 580-371-2319
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
The City of Tishomingo is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer.